Sunrise Hike to Broga Hill – Malaysia
Broga is surrounded by the lush green hills of a tropical rainforest and sits on the edge of the Titiwangsa Range. It is also a hill that sits right on the border of both the states of Negri Sembilan and Selangor.The hill is composed mostly of lalang grass while some lower areas are covered with palm oil trees or young secondary forest, thus Bukit Broga is also known as ‘Bukit Lalang’. Squirrels and birds such as swifts are common sights around the hills. But what attracted me most is its tranquility and greenness.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Large Group
Broga Hill is not tough to hike and it takes roughly 30 minutes to reach the first lookout point. There are about 3-4 of them, each with slightly different view and the further you go, the higher it is, obviously. Although the hike is short, you may be surprised with the amazing view, which looks as if you are quite high above sea level.
- Depart around 12.05am from Woodland Checkpoint after immigration
- Cross Johor Checkpoint
- 5am Stopover breakfast
- 6.30am Arrive at entrance of Broga & Start Hike
- By 11am we will be down to the entrance depending on the people fitness.
- The we head to the waterfall nearby to chill out (Food and shopping Time).
- We will depart to Singapore latest by 4-5pm
- ETA for Singapore is by 10pm to 11pm.
Please note the following items to bring on our own :
- 1-2 liter water/food light snack
- Headlamp( basic essentials)
- Long-sleeved t-shirt and long track bottom
- Warm clothes for night
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- 1 pair good shoe for hiking
- 1 sandal/slipper (can relax ur feet)
- Personal medication if any(first aid kit)
- Coach Transfer from Singapore - Malaysia - Singapore
- Event Guides
- Park Entrances
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Personal Expenses