Gunung Lambak – Malaysia
Gunung Lambak is a small mountain in the centre of Johor State, Malaysia, about 5 km from the town of Kluang. The summit is 510 m above sea level.
There are 2 or perhaps 3 trail heads leading to the summit of Gunung Lambak, and at the foothill is a resort for holiday goers. We set off the trail with a stream next to it, and will make a steep ascent on undulating rocks to reach a rest point with huge signboards. Beyond the rest points, there are 2 ways to get to the summit. One is a steep vertical long ascent with plenty of scrambling to do, another is a gradual slope which covers a longer distance. We will take the steep rock scrambling trail, and descent via the gentler slopes.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Large Group
The terrain is definitely challenging for a 510m hill (or a mountain). It doesn’t matter if you are a seasoned trekker or a newbie, it takes courage to attempt a challenge, and courage comes from the heart.
Gunung lambak is a good mountain to climb to experience trekking in a forested area, many seasoned trekkers travel to kluang to climb gunung lambak as part of their training regime. Locals climbed it to keep fit. You can do it too, whatever reasons you have to want to climb
- 7.30am : Meetup Marsiling MRT
- 7.45am : We depart the journey takes about 2-3hours max.
- 10am we will start to ascend
- 12pm on the summit
- Have your snacks chill out and pictures. Descend using different trail.
- 3pm base of the hill and washup
- 4pm We stop at kluang (Eat shop massage if have enough time)
- depart back to Singapore
- 7-8pm ETA back to Singapore (woodlands mrt)
Please note the following items to bring on our own :
- 1-2 liter water/food light snack
- Headlamp( basic essentials)
- Long-sleeved t-shirt and long track bottom
- Warm clothes for night
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- 1 pair good shoe for hiking
- 1 sandal/slipper (can relax ur feet)
- Personal medication if any(first aid kit)
- Coach Transfer from Singapore - Malaysia - Singapore
- Event Guides
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Personal Expenses